Tuesday, June 25, 2013

T-minus 2 days before we take flight to the DR!



So what can I say other than we’re t-minus 2 days before we embark on our trip to the DR.  We haven’t even made it to the DR and there is a lot of stuff happening and unforeseen circumstances that have occurred.  I guess the most shocking news as of now is that we’ll have a brand new program coordinator in training, and that one of our out of state students will no longer be joining us on the trip.

That being said, I am sure that with the enthusiastic leaders we will make do and roll with the punches that are thrown our way.  Being in communication with the GG Director and the GG Program coordinator has helped and definitely has given me more insight into this brand new program in a new country.  I am stoked to witness as well as experience what they have in store for us and hearing from my students that went on the first delegation, it is well worth it.

Will see what tomorrow brings as I finish my last day of summer school…just have to make sure that I have everything packed though…double and triple checking my list!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment