Friday, June 21, 2013

Packing & Logistics

So the start of a second trip with Global Glimpse...yeah one can say that I am excited, I guess now that I hit 30...the travel bug has hit me, better late then never...right?!?!

The reality is that in less than a week I'll be in the Dominican with a group of yet again 19 juniors from the US...yeah the US not just the Bay Area, this time around.  This year, there will be three students that will meet us in Newark, New Jersey, one from Washington, Pennsylvania, and New York.  Although I have communicated with all the students via e-mail, haven't met any of them face to face...except the 4 students from my school.  To further add to my quandary I haven't been able to reach my co-leader and the fact that most of the delegation comes from his school, is going to be interesting.

I've found that packing has been easier this time around, and knowing how the program runs helps a ton...I'm just hoping that this group of students clicks and jives just like last year's--but who knows, can't have the same expectations, since this is a different group--only time will tell, only time will tell.

T-minus 6 days and counting...the Caribbean here I come...AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment